Before Bobby co-founded Gryphn, he held a leadership role at RDB‘s South Asian music label Three Records where he directed communications throughout North America, the UK, and Asia. Prior to Three Records, Bobby started his own government-consulting firm while attending George Mason University. When Bobby isn’t working hard for Gryphn, he reads, takes photos, or is succumbing to the pressure to learn how to ride a motorcycle like his colleagues.
- Maryland Technology Enterprise Institute: Gryphn Co-Founder Bobby Saini Speaks to EIP Students
- Washington Business Journal: Social Media Madness – How to get more people to like your Facebook Page
- The Washington Post - Capital Business: Which skills do you hire for, and which do you train for?
- In The Capital - Technology: A Secure Texting App That Even James Bond Would Use
- Washington Business Journal - Slideshow: Gryphn’s Cake & Scotch Party
- Bravura Magazine – Feature: A Secure Texting App That Belongs In Shah Rukh Khan’s Don 3
- In The Capital - Technology: DC’s Hottest New Startup Celebrates New Office with a Cake & Scotch Party
- Capitol Communicator - Tech: Gryphn Offers Secure Texting App
- George Mason University - Alumni Profiles: Twice Denied, Finally Accepted, Now Mason Grad Helps Lead Promising Tech Firm